@imkaryllecastro

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Nivea Micellar Skin Breathe Review

NIVEA MICELLAR SKIN BREATHE REVIEW


Nivea Micellar Skin Breathe Water is one of the most raved cleanser lately. A lot of beauty b/vloggers added this in their skin care routine. Is it really effective?

I have been using this for how many months now and I can say that it lessen the skin bumps on my face and effectively removes some oil on my skin. The first time I used it, I was surprised that it doesn't have any strong smell and I didn't feel any tightness on my face. 

ACCORDING TO THE WEBSITE'S DESCRIPTION

NIVEA Daily Essentials Caring Micellar Cleansing Water was specially formulated as a fast, effective and caring cleanser and make-up remover. It contains microscopic cleansing agents known as micelles. Micelles help remove make-up, even waterproof eye make-up and mascara. The technology of Micellar Water allows the removal of oil and other impurities from the skin in a flash.

The best Micellar Water will deeply cleanse the skin in one easy step while also gently moisturising. Because of the innovative technology, it is very mild yet highly effective. Use Micellar Water with a single cotton pad without any need for rinsing off or rubbing. It will leave your skin feeling soft and refreshed.

PACKAGING

The packaging is so simple - product is in a blue bottle with a white cap. It has Nivea's logo and "MicellAIR Skin Breathe, Acne Clear, 0% alcohol" information on it. However, ingredients, benefits, and method on how to apply are written at the back. 

I bought this 125mL for P99.00

MY THOUGHTS?

After my first try, I felt my face relieved and freshen. Given that I have a lot of pimples, when I applied it, I didn't feel any poignant and tightness. It really has no alcohol content in the product which is a big check for me. 

This cleanser is so perfect for those people who are putting a heavy make up because it really removes the product in your face and helps in freshening up. Aside from that, this effectively works on sensitive skin because it has Vitamin E and Natural Almond Oil that soothe and provides moisture. There are 3 types of Nivea Micellar Water depending on the skin types.

To sum it all, I totally recommend this product to you. This perfectly prevents skin bumps, soften your face after a long day, and clearly removes dirt on your face. In additional, the price is budget-friendly for students.

Btw guys, I have an ongoing Preset Giveaway here in my blogsite. Just go to my Tutorial on How I Edit My Instagram Photos to join. 

Follow me on my social media accounts:

FacebookKarylle Castro
Twitter: @karyllecastro_
Instagram@imkaryllecastro
Youtube: @ItsKarylle

All rights reserved.







No comments:

Post a Comment