@imkaryllecastro

Friday, October 19, 2018

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Review

I have been using this cleanser for almost a 2 months now but I didn't have a chance to put up a review about it since I'm busy with school. When I visited my dermatologist, she told me that I have hormonal imbalance which is the reason why I'm prone to pimples. She asked me to try Cetaphil cleanser if it's effective on me. 

Curious on my thoughts about this cleanser? Keep reading.


According to the website's description: 
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is a mild, non-irritating formulation that soothes skin as it cleans. In fact, it's gentle enough for baby's delicate skin. Designed specifically to work for all skin types, it is a simple, yet highly effective way to are for your skin.
It is their best seller and fan favorite. 
As gentle as it gets - soothes and cleanses, leaving skin smooth and soft.
Mild, soap-free formula cleanses without irritation - it won't strip skin of it's natural protective oils or emollients.
Moisturizes without leaving residue that can clog pores.

The size that I got is 118 mL and costs P320.00. I was surprised when I found out that it was scentless and doesn't feel heavy on my skin. I thought I was only gonna use it for weeks but surprisingly, it's almost 2 months given that I only used half of it yet.



PACKAGING
The packaging is just a simple white bottle and has Cetaphil's logo in front with informations about the product including the benefits, directions, and ingredients. Although the packaging is simple, it is still raved by a lot of people because of it's effectiveness.

THOUGHTS
After few days of trying it, I noticed that my pimples dried quickly and prevented it's appearance. Also, it doesn't foam unlike other cleanser. It's claim of not clogging pores was actually true. You won't feel any tightness on your face after usage. 

I love this cleanser, really. This is so perfect to those people who only wants a simple skin care routine and sensitive to strong products. As for the price, it's very worth it for the quality. 

But for those people who are fond of using heavy make ups, this cleanser is not enough to remove the products you used.

Now I know why it is raved by most beauty bloggers. What are you waiting for? Try it now before everyone does.

Follow me on my social media accounts:

FacebookKarylle Castro
Twitter: @karyllecastro_
Instagram@imkaryllecastro
Youtube: @ItsKarylle

All rights reserved. 


No comments:

Post a Comment